MENCE supports customers in RFID Transition Tracking Systems, one of the most important fields of work in M2M field. Authorization and related transit controls are the needs of almost every aspect of daily life in recent years. The need for instantaneous authorization and transition control, the varying environmental conditions, and the diversity of objects or entities subject to passive control, leads to the increase and diversification of the solutions required. This situation causes the needy to have difficulty in making choices, and sometimes it prevents them from choosing the right solution.
In RFID applications, RFID software and RFID hardware are important components. In general, RFID readers digitally listen to and transmit the analog RF communication made by the RFID tag to the application layer. Transmission of the incoming data, control, filtering and business processes are made into meaningful data according to their needs and transmitted to the other hardware of the system (door, turnstile, barrier etc.) and interpretation of the feedback coming from the application is provided at the application layer.
With MENCE you will have developed solutions for your needs with applications and below you will be able to reach your goals which will increase your management ability only in some main headlines and many more displays below.
- Real-time object (staff, vehicle) management and follow-up
- Real-time Location-Object (personnel, vehicle) queries
- Unauthorized Object entry blocking on migration controls
- Retrospective location, time and Object (personnel, vehicle) based statistical reports
- Information on objects (personnel, vehicle) via SMS or Internet instant access
- Integrations with external applications